Training: MRP and ERP Essentials
MRP and ERP are often considered the two most intimidating three letter acronyms in business. As a result, many companies are not getting all they should out of their MRP and ERP systems.
This course explains the basic principles and logic of MRP and ERP, then moves on to best practice in an MRP/ERP environment.
Objectives, Outcomes and Benefits
This course covers:
- The key elements MRP, MRPII and ERP systems
- MRP fundamentals, including Bills of Material, parameters and compliance
- Co-existence of MRP and JIT
- Benchmarking and managing improvements in MRP/ERP systems
- Reinforced with practical examples of best practice in action, and practical exercises.
Delegates will take away a toolbox of techniques that will help them implement best practice in their own MRP/ERP environments.
Who will benefit?
This course is for planners and operations managers who would like to get the most out of their MRP/ERP systems.
Next Course: 13th & 14th March 2012
Do you want a better understanding of the role of Inventory?
Supply Chain Management
Do you want to improve the way you manage your supply chain?
Operations Management Overview
Do you want to improve the way you manage your operations?
MRP and ERP Essentials
Do you want to make your MRP system run more effectively?
Do you want to optimise your inventory?
Lean Techniques for Manufacturing and Service Industries
Do you want to make your operation more lean?