MRP and ERP are often considered the two most intimidating three letter acronyms in business. As a result, many companies are not getting all they should out of their MRP and ERP systems.
This course explains the basic principles and logic of MRP and ERP, then moves on to best practice in an MRP/ERP environment.
Objectives, Outcomes and Benefits
This course covers:
- The key elements MRP, MRPII and ERP systems
- MRP fundamentals, including Bills of Material, parameters and compliance
- Co-existence of MRP and JIT
- Benchmarking and managing improvements in MRP/ERP systems
- Reinforced with practical examples of best practice in action, and practical exercises.
Delegates will take away a toolbox of techniques that will help them implement best practice in their own MRP/ERP environments.
Who will benefit?
This course is for planners and operations managers who would like to get the most out of their MRP/ERP systems.