Inventory is vital to business performance. If you don’t work at the interface with Inventory on a day-to-day basis, it is essential to have a certain level of understanding. This will enable optimised operations and the knowledge to make informed business decisions.
Objectives, Outcomes and Benefits
- The basics of inventory management, planning and control
- An overview of MRP control and tools
- An introduction to ABC and Batching Rules
- Key elements of stock safety, batch and overage
- The different functions and interplay between inventory management, inventory planning and inventory control.
- Key inventory management techniques, including ABC, RRS, criticality matrix and K-curve.
- How to identify and minimise overage, excess and surplus inventory.
- Inventory control strategies.
Delegates will take away a toolbox of techniques that will help them implement best practice in inventory management.
Who will benefit?
This course will benefit Business Leaders, Planners, Operations Managers and Supply Chain Managers